Knowing We'll Never Grow Up I Majored in Philosophy and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt - 10cc - I'm Not In Love Peanuts version Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown:
Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown is the 13th prime-time animated TV special based upon the popular comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. It originally aired on the CBS network on January 28, 1975 and aired annually on CBS from 1975 to 2000. It has aired annually on ABC since 2001.
Linus is fond of his teacher, Miss Othmar. To prove his point, he buys her a huge heart-shaped box of chocolates. However, Violet warns him it is probably not smart to fall in love with a teacher. But Linus says that he is fond of the ground she walks on. When he leaves Sally believes that Linus bought the candy for her, and decides to make him a valentine in return. Later, Lucy goes to a puppet show held by Snoopy. At the concession stand, Lucy asks for popcorn. However, because Snoopy cannot understand Lucy he gives her candy, then soda, and finally popcorn. With Charlie Brown narrating the show, Snoopy tells a story about true lovers that is a little too interactive for Lucy's taste.
Valentine's Day then comes and the gang brings valentine cards for everybody. At Birchwood School, Schroeder explains a box labelled "VALENTINES FOR THOSE WE LOVE" with a slot for putting the cards in. Charlie Brown brings a briefcase hoping he will get lots of valentines. However, after the cards are passed out, it turns out Charlie Brown got none except for a very small candy heart reading "Forget It Kid." Linus also never gave his candy to Miss Othmar because she left with her boyfriend. Sally who still believes the box of candy is for her, is dismayed when he attempts to go after the teacher to give her the candy. Charlie Brown and Linus vent their heartbreak in different ways: Linus throws his chocolates off a bridge "This one is for love! This one is for valentines! This one is for romance...!", not knowing that Snoopy and Woodstock are under it, catching and eating every chocolate he throws off; Charlie Brown kicks his mailbox, only to have Snoopy pop out of it and kiss him. "I hate Valentine\'s Day!" Charlie Brown says. The next day, Violet gives Charlie Brown a used valentine she struck her own name from it as an apology, despite Schroder berating her for dropping by the day after Valentine's Day and acting out of guilt. "Don\'t listen to him; I\'ll take it!" Charlie Brown says. As Charlie Brown and Linus meet at the brick wall later, Charlie Brown expresses hope that Violet's pity valentine will start a trend, and he will get even more valentines the following year.
I'm Not In Love:
Summer hit 1975, leans ten points on the slow imagined by the Mancunian group 10cc "I'm Not In Love"
- I'm Not In Love is the second single from the third album by the British band 10cc, The Original Soundtrack. A title released May 23, 1975 and written by Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman, guitarist and bassist respectively.
- To the rhythm, the two songwriters wanted to tackle something in the spirit of Bossa Nova. They eventually change his mind under pressure from the other two members that were not interesting demo. However, they eventually to revisit the draft by the absurd bet using the voice as an instrument.
- I'm Not In Love has become a gem of a production. In the background, the group, which produced all their albums, has been working to create a choir with voices of false 256 participants. Each member has recorded a single note or chord at a time 13 different sounds, each sung by 48 votes to give this instrument print, which was then "used" by a mixer.
- This is the receptionist of their studio, Kathy Redfern, who whispers to micro "Be Quiet, Big Boys Do not Cry." She strongly emphasized also that the group repenche on the first sketches of I'm Not In Love.
- This piece, not the song by The Cure, who hides behind the name of the British band Boys Do not Cry, author of the single I Wanna Be A Cowboy .
- I'm Not In Love is about a man who lies to himself and the person he addresses auquelle, saying he is not in love. He ends by néanmons realize at the end of the title he wanders.
- The piece is part of many soundtracks: in particular we hear in The Virgin Suicides and more recently in The Guardians Of The Galaxy.
- This piece would be the reason which would explain why Paul McCartney has worked in the early 80s with Eric Stewart, head of I'm Not In Love. : Former Beatles would have had a real heart for this title.
- The piece was widely reported, either by Olive, which imagined a version trip hop , or Diana Krall and The Pretenders . Even Hervé Vilard has proposed its copy in both French and Spanish .
Текст оды целиком и бесплатно:
Sometimes my dreams keep going on and on, will someone turn them off?
Sometimes realism puts me to sleep.
Kill or be killed.
Violent love. Passive Hate.
Nurture the heartless while we force feed the fucking.
Operation No-one gives a shit.